Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Graduation

After 3 years of service in HKL, I started by distance study degree in nursing. Travelling almost every weekends to Sungai Petani is most tired period. Getting married and settle down with in laws family really challenging during study times. But my husband is really helpful and stay beside me all the time encourages me to complete my studies.

The day had arrived after, most awaited day after 3 years of studying is graduation day. Completed Bachelor of Nursing with Honour with guidance and appreciate by family members. Best present for my family members, friends
and husband.

Planning for master in nursing after my delivery of child. Maybe next year but will choose local university to help me cope with my new family member (my Child), working and study.

No comments:

Post a Comment